Scranton Show

All this fuss about which guard, Cabs or Bucs, is better? Question...if the Cabs guard does win in Annapolis...so what?

It does mean something to the members of the competing guards- yeah, everyone would like a ring, of course, and are part of the team, but the sectional recognition is nice. BITD, with Westshore, Rich Templin had to straighten many of us out about how hard the guard worked and how demanding their role was. Sometimes, something like this goes a long way for a section of a corps in terms of respect.

• Like 3

Please.....no need to fight over these dance troupe!

Please...........no room for ignorant trolling comments

• Like 3

Now Kay, is that any way to treat a huge Pequa Squa fan?

All the people I know from Massapequa have class (ok most of them, or many of them, or some of them )and would never make a condescending comment about any part of a corps. tongue.gif

• Like 1

All the people I know from Massapequa have class (ok most of them, or many of them, or some of them )and would never make a condescending comment about any part of a corps. tongue.gif

Don't you mean "Matzah-pizza" ???? as they say on Long Guyland

• Like 1

Don't you mean "Matzah-pizza" ???? as they say on Long Guyland

I do

Only non Lonislanders say Long GUYland

We (I) pronounce it as one word no "G" Lonisland

Also, there is no "r'" in the alphabet

• Like 1

What is condescending about calling what YOU consider a guard a dance troup? What I see is all dancing in these modern shows so why can't I call them dance groups without being accused of being condescending. Is there something degrading about the term dance troupe? The Pequa Squas were a color guard!

• Like 1