Westchester Brassmen to participate in "America's Hometown&#34

I just went to the link above and it says that the 2013 lineup will be out "soon." As for Les Dips and Hanover, they're listed on the 2013 lineup that I received. Oh well.... It doesn't matter to me anyway; I'm leaving on November 9 for the sunshine.

So... are you saying that while we are stuffing lobster rolls and clam chowder into our faces, you'll be in Hawaii???

I just went to the link above and it says that the 2013 lineup will be out "soon." As for Les Dips and Hanover, they're listed on the 2013 lineup that I received. Oh well.... It doesn't matter to me anyway; I'm leaving on November 9 for the sunshine.

You will be abandoning us before the season officially ends at Plymouth Rock???? :blink:/> :mat:/>

More "Cabby Shack" chowder for you and me, Fran! :thumbup:/>

Edited by cabalumnidrummer

You will be abandoning us before the season officially ends at Plymouth Rock???? :blink::mat:

More "Cabby Shack" chowder for you and me, Fran! :thumbup:

I'm in!!! We will gladly pick up the slack!!!

I'm in!!! We will gladly pick up the slack!!!

I've seen you and John in action at the Cabbyshack. It's a good thing i won't be there; all the more for the two of you.

As for me, it's sushi and little drinks with umbrellas on the lanai (in the shade of the smoke and ash from the volcano).

I've seen you and John in action at the Cabbyshack. It's a good thing i won't be there; all the more for the two of you.

As for me, it's sushi and little drinks with umbrellas on the lanai (in the shade of the smoke and ash from the volcano).

I was in New England for a wedding a couple of weekends ago... about halfway between Providence and Plymouth.

Before I checked into the hotel, I drove to Plymouth for some of that chowder!!! :thumbup:

Sorry, John. :tongue:

I was in New England for a wedding a couple of weekends ago... about halfway between Providence and Plymouth.

Before I checked into the hotel, I drove to Plymouth for some of that chowder!!! :thumbup:/>

Sorry, John. :tongue:/>

Well, Fran, since you've already had your share, I'll take care of John's I'll be in Hyannis right after Annapolis for my brother's birthday. The menu includes gallons of chowder, pounds of lobster rolls, baskets of fried clams, and buckets of steamed clams. I may have a heart attack, but I'm gonna go out happy.

Considering the Brassmen were not in the parade or the show last year and the link I provided earlier states 2013, we are most definitely there.

http://usathanksgiving.com/saturdaynight.php When you open this link, scroll down the page, do not click on the link with the show line-up

Saturday Night Concert

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2013 CONCERT LINE UP

buy-tickets-now.png

Thanksgiving already!!!!

For many of you Thanksgiving may be the third Thursday of November, but for those of us here in America’s Hometown, we start our preparation for this great Holiday in January.

I like to have my “turkeys in a row”, so to speak, and try to have our annual “Reunion Concert” lineup well on its way by the New Year. Every year the hunt begins for something new and different to step it up a notch.

For those of you who have already attended, you know what a fun filled weekend it is. One young fellow told me it has now become the official launching of his family’s Holiday celebration. What a great way to kick off this special time of year. The event grows bigger and bigger each year and there is no end to the choices you can make for entertainment, appropriate for young and old alike. Uppermost in this gal’s heart is the “Reunion Concert”, which is fast becoming one of the premiere Senior Drum Corps Shows in the country and the place to be in November.

The Participants can tell you there is no more enthusiastic or more welcoming audience than right here in Plymouth, MA, USA. They are here to revel in the sounds of the “Old Masters” of Drum Corps playing the “Roof Raising” sounds that many of us long to hear, and as only they can play it.

I am pleased to announce just some of the Greats returning to our 2013 lineup:

WELCOME THE:

• Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights
  • Crusader Senior Drum & Bugle Corps
  • Reilly Raiders
  • Hawthorne Caballeros
  • Defenders Alumni Corps
  • Park City Pride
  • Ct. Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps.
  • Westchester Brassman

Rooms go quickly, so plan ahead to join us. It is an extraordinary weekend with the “Patriotic Concert” Friday, the Parade and Drum Corps Show on Saturday, and a stroll thru the Craft Fair and Farmers Market on Sunday morning.

A true Drum Corps Fan’s paradise, Come join us!

Barbara “Gobbi” DiRusso

Producer - “Reunion Concert”

America’s Hometown Celebration – Plymouth, MA

Tickets will be available online soon through our website or by calling the office at 508-746-1818

I guess you're right, Brett. Obviously the information I was given was wrong. It looks like a great show.

Considering the Brassmen were not in the parade or the show last year and the link I provided earlier states 2013, we are most definitely there.

http://usathanksgiving.com/saturdaynight.php When you open this link, scroll down the page, do not click on the link with the show line-up

Saturday Night Concert

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2013 CONCERT LINE UP

buy-tickets-now.png

Thanksgiving already!!!!

For many of you Thanksgiving may be the third Thursday of November, but for those of us here in America’s Hometown, we start our preparation for this great Holiday in January.

I like to have my “turkeys in a row”, so to speak, and try to have our annual “Reunion Concert” lineup well on its way by the New Year. Every year the hunt begins for something new and different to step it up a notch.

For those of you who have already attended, you know what a fun filled weekend it is. One young fellow told me it has now become the official launching of his family’s Holiday celebration. What a great way to kick off this special time of year. The event grows bigger and bigger each year and there is no end to the choices you can make for entertainment, appropriate for young and old alike. Uppermost in this gal’s heart is the “Reunion Concert”, which is fast becoming one of the premiere Senior Drum Corps Shows in the country and the place to be in November.

The Participants can tell you there is no more enthusiastic or more welcoming audience than right here in Plymouth, MA, USA. They are here to revel in the sounds of the “Old Masters” of Drum Corps playing the “Roof Raising” sounds that many of us long to hear, and as only they can play it.

I am pleased to announce just some of the Greats returning to our 2013 lineup:

WELCOME THE:

• Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights
  • Crusader Senior Drum & Bugle Corps
  • Reilly Raiders
  • Hawthorne Caballeros
  • Defenders Alumni Corps
  • Park City Pride
  • Ct. Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps.
  • Westchester Brassman

Rooms go quickly, so plan ahead to join us. It is an extraordinary weekend with the “Patriotic Concert” Friday, the Parade and Drum Corps Show on Saturday, and a stroll thru the Craft Fair and Farmers Market on Sunday morning.

A true Drum Corps Fan’s paradise, Come join us!

Barbara “Gobbi” DiRusso

Producer - “Reunion Concert”

America’s Hometown Celebration – Plymouth, MA

Tickets will be available online soon through our website or by calling the office at 508-746-1818

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I'd share this for those who are planning to go:

Tickets are now available online and by phone.

http://www.usathanks...ncertlineup.php

Open this link for the show lineup, then go to the home page if you want to buy tickets.