Westchester Brassmen to participate in "America's Hometown&#34

The WESTCHESTER BRASSMEN Drum and Bugle Corps - is pleased and proud to announce, that the BRASSMEN WILL BE participating in the 2013 Plymouth, Massachusetts "America's Hometown" Thanksgiving Parade and Drum Corps Show on Saturday, November 23, 2013. This parade is second only to Macy's and having done it before, they can't wait to get the real Brassmen back!

Please click on the link for more information about the parade -

http://www.usathanksgiving.com/

• Like 1

The WESTCHESTER BRASSMEN Drum and Bugle Corps - is pleased and proud to announce, that the BRASSMEN WILL BE participating in the 2013 Plymouth, Massachusetts "America's Hometown" Thanksgiving Parade and Drum Corps Show on Saturday, November 23, 2013. This parade is second only to Macy's and having done it before, they can't wait to get the real Brassmen back!

Cool.... you guys were a hit in Plymouth a couple of years ago, and nice to see you coming back!!!

Cool.... you guys were a hit in Plymouth a couple of years ago, and nice to see you coming back!!!

Don't know what's happenin' here, but I received the lineup and order of appearance just today. Brassmen aren't listed. The listing and corps writeups I got was Park City, Reilly, Les Dips, Defenders, Intermission, Boston, Hanover, Sac, and Hawthorne.

Brassmen will be a great addition, but check with the people in the know, just to be sure.....

Don't know what's happenin' here, but I received the lineup and order of appearance just today. Brassmen aren't listed. The listing and corps writeups I got was Park City, Reilly, Les Dips, Defenders, Intermission, Boston, Hanover, Sac, and Hawthorne.

Brassmen will be a great addition, but check with the people in the know, just to be sure.....

Maybe they're only in the parade and not the evening show ...

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

Boy, I'll bet there are more than a couple of folks from Brooklyn who would dispute that statement. Just sayin'.

• Like 2

Boy, I'll bet there are more than a couple of folks from Brooklyn who would dispute that statement. Just sayin'.

HAHA ... I was trying to figure out myself who the "fake" Brassmen were ...

:-)

• Like 1

The Brassmen are there...check the link

http://usathanksgiving.com/saturdaynight.php

As Ray and I have spoken on Facebook, there is a reason I put the "real" Brassmen, it was not intended to offend any other corps with the name Brassmen in it. Those who know the recent history of the Westchester Brassmen understand however, this forum is not the place to discuss it.

That is last years lineup. I was told the 2013 lineup should be up any day. No Dips or Hanover.

That is last years lineup. I was told the 2013 lineup should be up any day. No Dips or Hanover.

I just went to the link above and it says that the 2013 lineup will be out "soon." As for Les Dips and Hanover, they're listed on the 2013 lineup that I received. Oh well.... It doesn't matter to me anyway; I'm leaving on November 9 for the sunshine.