OT: Hitler Reacts to Crown Championship

For those of you who have seen this, enjoy again. If you haven't seen it, this is priceless:

• Like 9

This video wins the internet.

• Like 3

For those of you who have seen this, enjoy again. If you haven't seen it, this is priceless:

There are a whole bunch of versions of this video, or maybe I should say captions to this video

Here is a top 10 someone made

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-funniest-hitler-reaction-videos-downfall-parodies-featuring-technology/

ps - in before the close

Edited by IllianaLancerContra

I don't find any of these videos funny and I won't apologize for not being "hip" to the trend.

Those of us who have been to the concentration camps in Germany, Poland, and Slovakia where this man murdered so many and those of us who have lost family members in service to our country because of the violance this man caused also do not find this video funny. I do not apologize for my statement but call the poster to a higher standard, one well represented by the units mentioned here.

When others have posted videos of this film on DCP with other conversations in the recent years, the moderators have pulled the threads as offensive. I ask them to do the same now.

• Like 5

Those of us who have been to the concentration camps in Germany, Poland, and Slovakia where this man murdered so many and those of us who have lost family members in service to our country because of the violance this man caused also do not find this video funny. I do not apologize for my statement but call the poster to a higher standard, one well represented by the units mentioned here.

When others have posted videos of this film on DCP with other conversations in the recent years, the moderators have pulled the threads as offensive. I ask them to do the same now.

You mean your standard?

• Like 8

Going way off topic here - but it was not just this man alone. He had a whole bunch of his underlings as well as citizens (for lack of a better term) that enabled it to happen, or at a minimum looked another way. Not to mention one of the 'Big 3' Allies , Stalin, is likewise considered culpable for 7,000,000 deaths of his citizens (not war dead, Gulag dead).

Man's inhumanity to our fellow man is indeed sad, and a great tragedy.

• Like 4