Well since no one wants to say anything, this is what I saw.

Fri night in So.St.Paul was perfect. The weather was great, the crowd was great and Ann Jones really steped up her game with the best selection of "bars" ever!!!

Did not get to see any corps except the Govies, which I was right in front of, they sounded good, a bit shaky in parts, but got the idea across.

From what I heard from other drum corps nuts, they rest of the corps all had great shows and were happy with their scores.

Sat in St.Peter was also perfect. The weather, the crowd, the corps, all were very good tonight. Corps played, scores went up, people enjoyed drum corps. After all was said and done, the party started, and then more was said, and people liked drum corps again.

All in all, the Minnesota weekend was great, but thats just what I saw.

• Like 3

Well since no one wants to say anything, this is what I saw.

Fri night in So.St.Paul was perfect. The weather was great, the crowd was great and Ann Jones really steped up her game with the best selection of "bars" ever!!!

Did not get to see any corps except the Govies, which I was right in front of, they sounded good, a bit shaky in parts, but got the idea across.

From what I heard from other drum corps nuts, they rest of the corps all had great shows and were happy with their scores.

Sat in St.Peter was also perfect. The weather, the crowd, the corps, all were very good tonight. Corps played, scores went up, people enjoyed drum corps. After all was said and done, the party started, and then more was said, and people liked drum corps again.

All in all, the Minnesota weekend was great, but thats just what I saw.

Now this is an in-depth report. :lol:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

I would like to elaborate on what John said (if that's possible).

The gathering at Patrick's was the best ever.

We need Fran to announce one of the future Mn. weekends in the future.:thumbup:/>/>

That is all, see all y'all in Anna polis.

Lar P

Gov Love

I was wondering how John was going to give a review since he was "busy" :devil: with the Govies... now I know... :doh:

John, is Charlie going to be with the corps at Annapolis? My wife and I sat with him and talked to him towards the end of Finals last year. Her leg was bothering her so I pushed her in the wheelchair to the end of the stadium to watch. Turned out we were next to Charlie and had a very nice talk with him.

• Like 1

I can answer. Yes, Charlie (the tuna) will be there this year, back as asst. D.M. :thumbup:/>

I can answer. Yes, Charlie (the tuna) will be there this year, back as asst. D.M. :thumbup:

Thanks Larry....

Sorry we won't get a chance to talk to him but seeing him on the field will be even better :thumbup:

Don't know if he'd remember talking to us that busy weekend but we wish him and the corps the best...

I would like to elaborate on what John said (if that's possible).

The gathering at Patrick's was the best ever.

We need Fran to announce one of the future Mn. weekends in the future.:thumbup:/>/>/>/>/>

That is all, see all y'all in Anna polis.

Lar P

Gov Love

Larry had a salad for lunch on Saturday...........now the dirty little secrets are about to come out!!

Sidenote: Always remember......if you remember the "70's"; well, you weren't there!! :devil:/>/>

Edited by bill