What did you not catch upon first viewing?

Makes me wonder if Blue Devils have actually been forming rotated shapes of countries for the past couple of years... :tongue:/>

This year Siberia. Other years the glaciers of Antarctica?

• Like 2

It took me about 3 viewings of the same FN (Denver) show of Crown's 3-D pyramid for it to finally pop out at me as 3-D.

Blew me away, and I still claim it's one of the 2 or 3 best visuals I've ever seen on the field.

(Yes, Plan9, I'm a honk this year.)

That move was dirty all year long... until they nailed it at Semis. Not quite as clean on Saturday, but an awesome move nonetheless.

This year Siberia. Other years the glaciers of Antarctica?

Not Poland? :tongue:

Lots of the little weird choreography the Crown members are doing--the writing-on-invisible-chalkboard hand motions in the brass, or the hand motions of the four singers during their feature, or the kicking, and the slow motion running, are all either straight from or at least inspired by the EotB choreography. I kept noticing more and more little bits of that as the show progressed over the season. Blue Devils did the same in their show, using some choreography from the original production of RoS.

Did anyone notice the Blue Devils brass player who was doing the gazelle-type jumps off to the far left? He could get some air!

Watch the guard work after the prism rotates ... they do a sequence move from left to right which represents the refraction of light ...

I’m glad you cleared that up because they did a horn ripple then too so I thought it should be a red to blue so that the Doppler Effect was consistent

It kind of bugged me but I’m cool now

I mentioned this in one of the show threads this season, but I noticed in the Crossmen "Protest" show there's a set about women's rights. In the guard, the men are spinning the Women's Lib flags while the women are on rifles and sabers.

It recently struck me--this is in contrast to what was going on in the late '60s and early '70s--the guys were off in 'Nam and the ladies were back home holding the Women's Lib banners.

• Like 2

I loved this drill set.....once I knew what it was. :smile:/>/>

That is awesome