What did you not catch upon first viewing?

The thing that I'm not sure everyone realizes in the Crown prism move, is that the MM's don't all stay in the same line throughout the move (and some are changing direction as the lines interact with each other). Check out the line in the middle of the prism that is horizontal as it starts to rotate. When that line meshes with the "angled" line(s) it picks up several more members in order to keep the perspective correct (starts with 8 and ends up with 12 or so). The fact that this happens while three lines converge on a slight diagonal, with not much in the way of visual "guides", all while playing...makes it pretty impressive.

Edited by t-mac

Sorry, I meant to include this so you could see what I was talking about. And yes, I do realize this thread is almost a year old, but I never get tired of analyzing this sort of stuff.

Actually, they are not playing on this move. That, however, takes nothing away from how cool the move is. So, are there any moves that we are all raving about this year?