2014 Auditioners?

Who all is auditioning for DCI (World or Open) for 2014, and which corps? I'm not able to audition next summer, but the summer after that, I plan to audition for Blue Stars, Cavaliers, and Madison Scouts.

I'm auditioning for either Madison or Phantom this fall. After that I'd probably do Blue Stars or something. Really will depend on where and when camps are. Hopefully I can find carpools, etc.

I'm planning to audition for Carolina Crown! (though I'm in SoCal so I'll have to figure out a way...)

• Like 1

I intend to audition with Teal Sound, Glassmen, and Music City.... oh wait..um, never mind.

• Like 2

I intend to audition with Teal Sound, Glassmen, and Music City.... oh wait..um, never mind.

Man don't even remind me huh2.gif

I'm going to drive all the way out to California and audition for Blue Devils during my Thanksgiving break with my dad and friend (who will end up passing gas for most of the trip), I said to myself 14 someodd years ago...