• Empire Statesmen
    • Cadets2
    • Fusion Core
    • Carolina Gold
    • Kilties
    • Connecticut Hurricanes
    • Bushwackers
    • Sunrisers

Im going to wait and see what kind of number Bucs get this weekend before I vote.

As of right now I think Minnesota has the advantage currently leading and have the weekend off to clean but if the Bucs post a big score, Minnesota will be playing a lot of catch up on prelims and that could bleed into finals as well.

I dont see Cabs breaking into the top 2... this year.

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

Just like on the fielld, we have a neck and neck race so far in the polls for 1st or 2nd place. Can't wait to witness this battle in person at Annapo!

Im going to wait and see what kind of number Bucs get this weekend before I vote.

As of right now I think Minnesota has the advantage currently leading and have the weekend off to clean but if the Bucs post a big score, Minnesota will be playing a lot of catch up on prelims and that could bleed into finals as well.

I dont see Cabs breaking into the top 2... this year.

All corps start the prelims with a score of 0 no matter what Reading post this weekend. I just think that if Reading post the top score of the year this weekend, that going on last in prelims is going to make the difference. It will be the same as it's been all year.

All corps start the prelims with a score of 0 no matter what Reading post this weekend. I just think that if Reading post the top score of the year this weekend, that going on last in prelims is going to make the difference. It will be the same as it's been all year.

Granted, it's an advantage, BUT-- there will be room left between the Cabs and MBI numbers by the panel for that contingency, I'm certain. And with the Cabs, we're talking perhaps a real dark horse. They're really pushing hard this year.

• Like 2

After seeing Empire Statesmen last night in Webster--I had to put in at least a token vote for 2nd place. DON'T underestimate them! Granted, they were in exhibition and had the HUGE crowd in a frenzy, but they were hot.

Remember where you heard it first.

• Like 3

After seeing Empire Statesmen last night in Webster--I had to put in at least a token vote for 2nd place. DON'T underestimate them! Granted, they were in exhibition and had the HUGE crowd in a frenzy, but they were hot.

Remember where you heard it first.

There are very few things that are certain, however Empire will NOT be coming in second...THIS is certain.

• Like 4

I still do not see any complexity with any part of the MBI production. Just being honest - I feel like I am calling out the Emperor's new clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up

1) Reading

2) Hawthorne

3) MBI or C2

Design wise MBI should be marching cleaner sooner stronger and I think some of the design is a bit too soon to use from other corps - cross drill sets, changing into Black unis......and the list goes on.

Emperor's New Clothes -

• Like 2