Reading and Bridgeport Scores Thread

I agree - I would not have believed it iunless I had seen it - and I did. Wow!! I was on the 45 side two - 3 rows from the top. A great run show. The Buccaneers run two events and BOTH are great venues. The Downingtown show is a bit better for parking - ha!!

Random thoughts -

C2 really stepped up. The drum line is the strength of the program. Some the issues regarding their feet (full corps)are still there - I know they have everyone in now. Too many breaks with individuals regarding visual. The. Full season members have now improved immensely and now the individuals really draw your eye because the great improvement of the overall package. Sound of the brass is much stronger however the arrangement IMO is a bit thinner exposing some of the youth of the high brass. Soloists need more breath support the lack of support causing intonation issues at the end of each phrase.

Guard - at times - wow!! Still several different approaches out there.

Overall for C2 - big improvement!!! I still obviously like 1989 a bit more - age thing.

White Sabers - it's been said before - They are for real !!

Hopefully more later. On the road all day today -

I had the honor to present the 2nd place award last night to C2. When I shook hands with the DM’s, you could almost see the sense of satisfaction in their eyes. The improvement from what I witnessed at Scranton was simply amazing, and the consistent improvement from Downingtown has to be what the corps directors could only hope for. Parents, you’ve got to be proud!

• Like 2

They were very much looking forward to that, Bill. I'll see how things went later today.

They are staying in Malvern, PA. Where? I may want to hop over and see?