Joey Pero - Empire Statesmen

lol thanks for the honorary mention Joey... the picture of you and me on the field has been added to my collection...

• Like 1

I was trying to find out why Empire Statesmen are disbanding and couldn't find the thread or anything on their website.

Wish they wouldn't.

I was trying to find out why Empire Statesmen are disbanding and couldn't find the thread or anything on their website.

Wish they wouldn't.

You're not the only one who wishes they wouldn't....

Edited by FPonzo
  • Like 2

Thank you all for the kind words folks! After we played our last note Sunday, an intense rush of memories came flooding in. I respect you all very much and humbly thank you for the consistent support to this drum corps.

Developing our friendships over the years has been incredible. I never thought in 2001 that I would be accepted with such kindness and open arms. It's been an amazing 13 years. I'm proud to have met you all. I wish you happiness and success in future adventures.

Please stay in touch with me! Add my new facebook page at the link below and let me know your favorite memory of the weekend.

Signing off,

Joey

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joey-Pero/104105650688

Happy DCA week drum corps fans!

Much love and we'll see you in Annapolis, MD.

Joey

You and the Statesmen were awesome this past weekend. Sorry to see this all end. Really great to see you Saturday night back at the hotel. The best to you!!

Rich Stanczak

Cabs Contrablaster