Finals Schedule

G-Rott

It certainly is a shame that Ghost Riders will not have the opportunity to play their encore performance for the entire Drum Corps crowd at the finals. With all due respect to the Marine Drum and Bugle Corps it would have been nice to allow GR one more chance to show off their stuff, especially after all the work they put into dethroning the perennial Mini-Corps Champs, Star United.

It certainly is a shame that Ghost Riders will not have the opportunity to play their encore performance for the entire Drum Corps crowd at the finals. With all due respect to the Marine Drum and Bugle Corps it would have been nice to allow GR one more chance to show off their stuff, especially after all the work they put into dethroning the perennial Mini-Corps Champs, Star United.

I agree white this as well. I couldn't make it down for Friday, but was really looking forward to seeing the mini champs, particularly considering the outcome.

ALSO a shame that the FIRST Drum Corps from Germany to ever compete in USA will not get to take Part in Finals.

Thank You "Heartliner" for coming to the USA. I saw you in Pennsauken, NJ. Nice job. Come again soon.

(Would it not be cool if just bye coincidence: Inspires from Japan, Scouts from England, and Heartliner from Germany all came the same year!)

• Like 3

ALSO a shame that the FIRST Drum Corps from Germany to ever compete in USA will not get to take Part in Finals.

Thank You "Heartliner" for coming to the USA. I saw you in Pennsauken, NJ. Nice job. Come again soon.

(Would it not be cool if just bye coincidence: Inspires from Japan, Scouts from England, and Heartliner from Germany all came the same year!)

You say that like they are the only corps out there. I'd love for several to come every year. To be fair though I'd love to be in an American corps and go over seas as well the other way!

I don't think DCA does the International Champion, I could be wrong. I think when the corps come over they compete strictly in either A or Open class.

Heartliner is the DCA International champion for 2013.

Heartliner is the DCA International champion for 2013.

Well I was wrong, willing to admit it. I wasn't sure, took a guess and missed. I learn something new everyday.