2013 DCA World Championships Finals

you need to give it up and chill out.

Coming from you, that's funny, but in this case, you are probably right.........

• Like 1

Even an organization as tone-deaf as DCI makes sure their international units get a wide audience during finals week.

If DCA wants to shed the image of being an "east coast circuit," there's still some work to be done.

And don't make this about "the other corps." Did the other corps take the same financial and organizational risks to travel overseas?

Don't make this about "the other corps", in other words, yes, completely dismiss their contributions.

The key word you used is "risk"

I do not disagree that provisions should be made in the future, and I hope at the next Congress they are made, but until then, you can't or shouldn't go changing policy on the fly for one organization over another because they spent the most and traveled the furthest. There is no reason to change the "east coast circuit" mentality at the cost of the any corps in the circuit, be it a corps from the East Coast or somewhere else. They are not the enemy.

Edited by Kay

duplicate

Edited by Kay

Coming from you, that's funny, but in this case, you are probably right.........

really??? what's funny about it?

• Like 1

really??? what's funny about it?

You really don't see the irony? :blink:

• Like 2

Although Cadets2's placement remained the same this year as last, their score went up almost two points. Had they achieved this score last year, they'd have been solidly in fourth place.

You really don't see the irony? blink.gif

i'm not a sheeple. no i don't . i have my opinion just like you. you got a problem with that? or am i not allowed to speak my mind. is this communism now? c'mon liz.

It has nothing to do with speaking your mind, but how you (and others, including me) do so. So there was irony in your telling Kay she needed to give it up and chill out.

• Like 2

Although Cadets2's placement remained the same this year as last, their score went up almost two points. Had they achieved this score last year, they'd have been solidly in fourth place.

I just did the top 8 in my review, and really if C2 had this corps and this show last year, they're top 3. But the talent pool in DCA was incredible this year and so were the show offerings.

But hey, the person who made the claim, their sources, their historical reasons for why scores end up where they do, their sources that we're not welcome back in Annapolis...well, time has a way of continuing to kill those claims and theories.

Plus many on here are quick to point it out when we end up right

:tongue:/>

i'm not a sheeple. no i don't . i have my opinion just like you. you got a problem with that? or am i not allowed to speak my mind. is this communism now? c'mon liz.

Don love ya man.....but it's ok for you to speak their minds, but not others?

When you go off, and people try to shut you down, you get all pissy. So it's ok for you to shut others down?