Chops, Inc. Returns to the Field in 2014!

Steel City Ambassadors used to wear Hawaiin shirts for parades,..........

:ph34r:/>

I recall that as well Gary...They played at the Alumni Spectacular in Scranton one year..02,03? Their hats looked very similar to Chops' as well..I seem to remember seeing a picture of either Riggie Laus or Ken Peterson playing their piston/slide soprano in that uni...I don't know, I'm getting old.

SCA had blue shirts, Chops' have always been red, along with the red Chuck Taylors.

BTW - to Matt, Spandy, and the rest of the Chops' gang, welcome back!!! :worthy:/>

Pat

• Like 1

:ph34r:

SCA had blue shirts, Chops' have always been red, along with the red Chuck Taylors.

Our drumline wears red, but the hornline has always been blue. Guard is usually purple (except for the green year, but we don't talk about that much :ph34r: )

BTW - to Matt, Spandy, and the rest of the Chops' gang, welcome back!!! :worthy:

Thanks! It's great to be back!

Edited by Spandy
  • Like 1

Steel City Ambassadors used to wear Hawaiin shirts for parades,..........

Bingo:

fc1c.jpg

(From their 2003 photo archive.)

BTW - to Matt, Spandy, and the rest of the Chops' gang, welcome back!!! :worthy:

Gracias!

(We were never truly gone... We could be found around MN...)

• Like 2

To Spandy and the Gang at Chops Inc .Best Wishes on your return to DCA competition in 2014 you guys where missed .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chops Inc has now launched a Facebook group for anyone who wants to be part of our return to the field in 2014. If you are interested or have questions, please join!

Don't have Facebook? You can also submit your info to the Chops website to receive updates and information about the upcoming season