When will Eastern corps travel (Mid)West?

I was there for DCI in 1992 and could not be less interested in returning there again.

I was there for DCI in 1992 and could not be less interested in returning there again.

I wasn't there in '92. :lle:

• Like 1

I was there for 85-87, 92, 99 and 2002, and I'd be ok with going there! I enjoyed the city and actually walked from my downtown hotel to the stadium all 3 days in 99 to avoid traffic and parking issues. State Street was a blast!

Yeah school would be going, tho withthe long weekend campus may not be as crazy. Yes, you have to work around the football teams schedule, and heavens yes, the upper deck would have to be closed off like it was at Annapolis. tailgating? hello, how many bars across the street?

but there's an untapped resource living in that city:

Steve Vickers.

Remember, what city had the highest attendance for Division 2/3/Open Class Finals?

Madison.

Long shot? Sure. But that's one out the NE region option that IMO has possibility

• Like 3

You might get more family members of corps members traveling to a new location, just because it is different than Rochester. I feel like if you stay in one place too long you build your local base, but you start to not get as many people traveling in to see the show. People want a destination when they are going to spend a lot of money to travel. What about moving to a high metropolitan area like Boston or Philadelphia? I realize Washington has a large population, but I never got the final numbers for attendance.

• Like 2