Inspires still in business

The following two videos are of the Yokohama Inspires from the DCJ Preview Concert this past Saturday. There were four corps there. All performances were pretty darn good considering it was the first performance of the year, and considering how the Inspires had two holes in the bass line I would say this looks to be a good year. Of course no one was moving, but if you sound good standing still chances are you will be okay on the move.

Someday we will make it back to DCA. Until then . . . enjoy!

Whether it's the Inspires (and best wishes to them for this season -- when are Finals? December?) or someone else, it would be great if DCA had two or more international corps on hand for next year's 50th anniversary championships.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 4

Whether it's the Inspires (and best wishes to them for this season -- when are Finals? December?) or someone else, it would be great if DCA had two or more international corps on hand for next year's 50th anniversary championships.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

Loved the videos! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry back to DCA, I would love to you see you "live" again!

I still have my Inspires shirt! (Although, I need to slim down a little to fit in it. Then I'll proudly wear it!)

• Like 2

I still have my Inspires shirt! (Although I need to slim down a little to fit in it. Then I'll proudly wear it!)

Heh. Only after returning from this summer's DCI Kalamazoo show did I find that my nominally "extra large" Taipei Yuehfu shirt was merely "large" compared to my other corps shirts.

Excellent... love Channel One Suite

what a wonderful thing if they could come back some time soon...

Kingston and Inspires would be nice.