Outrageous Discovery About 2010 Phantom!

That does it.

Rule change for Lucas Oil Stadium, or any stadium configured like it:

From now on, members of competing units will be required to enter the field either by way of the stairways in the seating areas, or they can be lowered on cables from the catwalks of the dome.

• Like 1

Sometimes a tunnel is just a tunnel.

And some tunnels just like having hot dogs thrown down them...

• Like 3

Considering all the issues regarding blocked content we get every year, I was shocked to discover the elephant in the room.

In searching online for more information about one of my favorite shows, Phantom Regiment's 2010 production of "Into the Light", I chanced upon this page marketing their "On the Road" documentary about the show:

http://www.imdb.com/...y?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Apparently this show, purportedly about the "life cycle", is meant to portray ... well, I can't even bring myself to say it. Where's my smelling salts?

All I can say is, DCI shouldn't have allowed them to take the field. But since they did, and continue to market the show in various visual media formats, here is how they should have handled this.

6ygmtu.png

Please DCI and Phantom. Think of the children.

I hear the original closer was "Every Sperm is Sacred"

• Like 3

The 1972 Woody Allen movie? um no. Good try though. Trying to find a (deeper, esoteric, audience involved, on your feet, loud and proud) symonymn for this show is silly.

It was beautiful, exquisite, sublime :smile:/>

• Like 1

I always wondered how that show was conceived.

I too had always wondered if their staff was just f'ing around when they though up that intro. I mean, '09 had just happened and the Red Violin was a bit of a beat off from their prior success. It is good to know now that in '10 their staff thought really hard, put two and two together and came out with such a transcendent visual moment, not to mention the intense explosion of sound that followed, all wonderfully depicting the life cycle! Go Phantom!

Edited by NeoCervantes II
  • Like 1