Madison Scouts 75th Anniversary Painting...

There was a similar painting done in the 80's of the Blue Devils. Does anyone know who painted it? My avatar is a clip from that painting and I was lucky enough to be in the painting. Now I really want to know who painted it!

P.S. Sorry for taking a bit away from Madison to get my question answered...

Your penance is to buy one of those signed reproductions. :w00t:

There was a similar painting done in the 80's of the Blue Devils. Does anyone know who painted it? My avatar is a clip from that painting and I was lucky enough to be in the painting. Now I really want to know who painted it!

P.S. Sorry for taking a bit away from Madison to get my question answered...

There was a guy on the east coast who actually did some abstract type drum corps paintingsin the early 80s and late 70s. He was also at some shows , even Allentown one year. I remember him very clearly but can't remember his name off hand. He did paintings of many if not all corps.Not sure if he's the person you are lookin for but I will ask others I know and get you a name I have a relative who has one or a print of one I think... Worth a try

From what Chris Komnick told me, by Saturday night, they had sold 17 of the Limited Edition Prints ($250 each), and the final bid on the Original Painting was $1,000. So if that holds true, that is about $5,250 raised

for the Scouts so far! :)

Edited by madalumni

From what Chris Komnick told me, by Saturday night, they had sold 17 of the Limited Edition Prints ($250 each), and the final bid on the Original Painting was $1,000. So if that holds true, that is about $5,250 raised

for the Scouts so far! :)

if my calculations are correct, 250 copies x 100 charge, you are well on your way. Well done.

Edited by normy diploome