Help needed for a project

Galen

Hey all! I'm looking for some help with a special league-related project that should make our off-seasons more enjoyable. I need some help with gathering historical score data from between 1990 and 2005. Basically I'd just need a few people to go onto the Fromthepressbox.com site and copy the scores for all the world class/division 1 events from those seasons onto a spreadsheet which you'd then email to me. It will admittedly be a time-intensive project, but with a few people helping out, it could go fairly quickly. Ideally I'd have a few people working on this and either picking all the shows for one season or picking one particular corps and getting the scores from those seasons. If you're interested in helping me and the league, send me a PM and I'll send you the details for what to do.

And also, as DCA season is over, it's about time we got the off-season director conference up and going, don't you think? The conference will start on Monday, October 7th and run through Friday, October 18th (tenatively). Typically the first week is open for general discussion and submitting rules proposals, while the second week is open for debating and voting on said proposals for the next season. It's a fun time and a way to make your voice heard in how the league operates. More details will come in the coming days.

I am good for the conference but not so sure I can help out with past data currently--though it sounds FANTASTIC!