Looking for: BBb Marching Tuba

dasboot

So, i'm just looking out of sheer curiosity here, but I am looking for a BBb marching tuba. I have a vintage Conn 32K BBb sousaphone that I am interested in getting rid of. This horn plays very nicely. Has a great tone. Comes with hardshell wood case. Valves and slides all move. Has a newer neck and tuning bits This horn plays very nicely. I got it for a marching gig, but would prefer a marching tuba. So, anyone out there interested in a trade?

So, i'm just looking out of sheer curiosity here, but I am looking for a BBb marching tuba. I have a vintage Conn 32K BBb sousaphone that I am interested in getting rid of. This horn plays very nicely. Has a great tone. Comes with hardshell wood case. Valves and slides all move. Has a newer neck and tuning bits This horn plays very nicely. I got it for a marching gig, but would prefer a marching tuba. So, anyone out there interested in a trade?

Not sure if you already did it, but the Tuba forums might be a better place for this. Lots of people over there with random horns, a few are bound to have a marching horn they might not be using