Like a G6

I have lurked on the website for several years and I finally decided to post so I could say one thing...

I really wish the "G7" would kick someone out so I could write a parody to the song "Like a G6". Seven just doesn't rhyme as well.

That is all.

(If you do not know the song...

)

I have lurked on the website for several years and I finally decided to post so I could say one thing...

I really wish the "G7" would kick someone out so I could write a parody to the song "Like a G6". Seven just doesn't rhyme as well.

Well, that must have been painful to hold that in for so long.

But you realize GM discontinued the Pontiac brand a few years ago, don't you?

• Like 2

I'd say "Welcome" but as you know on DCP that will be dissected, challenged, and parodied 8 zillion ways by the same dozen usual posters.

I confess that I too was a lurker for a long while before venturing forth, and let me tell you, it's been.....

Hopefully this will not be your last post or at least not the last for this century.

Otherwise, based on the stats on the very bottom of the right hand corner of the first page for forums you'd become a member of one of the biggest religions in the nation, fallen away DCP'ers.

Get on the bus!

• Like 1

Well, that must have been painful to hold that in for so long.

But you realize GM discontinued the Pontiac brand a few years ago, don't you?

I believe the song is actually referring to the G6 (G650) jet, made by Gulfstream:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650

Not that I'm an aviation nerd or anything :rolleyes:

Edited by drewboo127

lol I often have thought of this when I read the G7 threads! :)

And to drewboo127, that's why I looove the line "I'm fly like a G6"... gets me every time!

(If you do not know the song...

)

I think I lurked for about 8 years and quiet frankly, I don't know what made me begin posting. Since my first posts were in the historical threads, my guess is that someone spoke ill of BAC, 27th, or North Star and I had to start posting to defend their honor.

• Like 1

unresolved issues have you? cf. Garfield. He is very good at making referrals.

• Like 1