2014 Crusaders staff.

Ghost

Wow!

Smart and Lentz. Nice catches.

And a special thanks to Chad Pence as he takes some sabbatical time. What ever horn line he touched he improved and gave us some great sounds to enjoy. Nice guy too.

• Like 3

If all the judges are going back to teach, who will judge?

and sadly, it is the younger perspective judges that we're losing back to instructing. We need some younger judges in the box.

Now you've done it! BRASSO is bound to make a guest appearance soon.

Let alone that a Boston thread has been up almost a full 6 hours and Craiga hasn't chimed in once! (yet):thumbup:

I like how Boston is combining young new faces with experienced pros. and from a variety of backgrounds all.

Let alone that a Boston thread has been up almost a full 6 hours and Craiga hasn't chimed in once! (yet):thumbup:

Craiga was shown earlier as being on line. Not knowing firsthand the competence of any judge, other than what I catch on DCP, one of BRASSO'S wishes is to get younger blood (with knowledge) into the judging ranks. Hopefully this "young judge" that BAC has picked up will be OK with him.

Now you've done it! BRASSO is bound to make a guest appearance soon.

I'll have you know that it is strictly a voluntary and UNPAID " guest appearance " and I did not come here to me made sport of, you spectral wraith, you.

( haha!)... on a more serious note, it does appear that the Boston Crusaders are putting together quite the staff. Good for them!

• Like 1

I like how Boston is combining young new faces with experienced pros. and from a variety of backgrounds all.

Actually, I have resisted commenting because I do not want to be THAT guy. You know the type....

"Boston will be for real this year! Third place is a lock! They'll be contesting for first! Blue Devils and Crown had better watch out! blah/blah/blah"

Having said that, and since I have been apparently called out of hiding by several of you, I shall now comment.

The grey uniforms are for sale. If interested, go to www.crusaders.com.

• Like 2

Actually, I have resisted commenting because I do not want to be THAT guy. You know the type....

"Boston will be for real this year! Third place is a lock! They'll be contesting for first! Blue Devils and Crown had better watch out! blah/blah/blah"

I'd be very happy for a top five like the corps was striving for this year. It is very reachable in the near future.

(Wonder if BRASSO has returned to his bear cave until Spring.)

Edited by Ghost