2014 Crusaders staff.

Ghost

If judges go to teach are they allowed to go back to judging without being judged for showing favoritism? Obviously we already know some judges will do what they want to dictate scores based on how they feel about certain corps. Should they only get judges that have no affiliation with competing corps?

[/quote

Favoritism may not be the only bias unfortunately, especially if the judge that was who became an instructor gets canned by a corps and then goes on to judge again.

However, most judges I have ever known personally are people above reproach. What happens in their subconscious may be a different matter.But let's keep this thread about Boston and start another about judging to be fair to the BAC.

Edited by drilltech1
  • Like 1

Can honestly say I'm not going to miss Lentz as a judge.

His name is one I would cringe at when seeing listed on that nights panel.

There's a few corps that come to mind that will definitly miss him.....and the Cavaliers are not one of them.

• Like 4

Hi!

Hi.

I continue to be very impressed with the decisions that the Boston Crusaders have made and continue to make, doing an excellent job of providing their alumni ample opportunity to support and invest in their organization and possibly make waves in the community at large. BAC deserves significant commendation for their continued investment in their professional family, and furthermore in their success of maintaining their historical roots and identity while pushing the envelope of design. I hope that this organization can break through and hang with the "new kids on the block" such as Carolina Crown and Bluecoats and perhaps, in the near future, begin to contend for a medal.

Kudos and best wishes to the amazing Crusaders family!

• Like 3