Interesting!

I thought this was most interesting.

I wonder if Fiedler makes him pay licensing royalties? But then again, Santa Clara U is a Jesuit school and he is a Jesuit...

Pope's "SCV 1" plate on bumper, Francis' Renault put on display in Vatican car/coach museum (via @bettapique): pic.twitter.com/hmnHzFW18r

again??? i must have missed it. What does it really stand for?

"Stato della Città del Vaticano" and "Status Civitatis Vaticanae", the Italian and Latin names for Vatican City.

But we can make believe the Pope's also into the bottle dance.

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Like 2

I wonder if Fiedler makes him pay licensing royalties? But then again, Santa Clara U is a Jesuit school and he is a Jesuit...

Pope's "SCV 1" plate on bumper, Francis' Renault put on display in Vatican car/coach museum (via @bettapique): pic.twitter.com/hmnHzFW18r

You didn't see him leading the Vanguard convoy all summer?! :tongue:

You didn't see him leading the Vanguard convoy all summer?! :tongue:

That may explain that heavenly visual package Pete Weber put together for them this summer. Totally entertaining and energetic.

• Like 1

Licensing a license? I'm pretty sure Vatican City was around prior to Gail Royer founding Santa Clara Vanguard out of the remains of the Sunnyvale Sparks. I'd let it be...wouldn't want the church to go all "DaVinci Code" on the corps. (Though that would make for an interesting visual where the corps disappears behind their sets and really disappears.)

• Like 2

Licensing a license? I'm pretty sure Vatican City was around prior to Gail Royer founding Santa Clara Vanguard out of the remains of the Sunnyvale Sparks. I'd let it be...wouldn't want the church to go all "DaVinci Code" on the corps. (Though that would make for an interesting visual where the corps disappears behind their sets and really disappears.)

Wouldn't that be "Angels and Demons" ....like in Most Holy Name?:lookaround:

or are you hoping Vanguard does another '89 Phantom of the Opera finale?

Edited by drilltech1