Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps Open House

Drack1cba

The Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps OPEN house will be held on the weekend of 11/23 & 24, 2013.

This event is open to anyone interested in joining one of the < world of Drum Corps > most entertaining units as they celebrate the 10th anniversary of their rebirth.

More information to be posted shortly including times and location ... HYPE!!!

1184930_630938480262968_848303142_n.jpg

• Like 2

It doesn't seem possible that it's 10 years already. I remember the buzz when just the discussions started happening. Congratulations on (another) great run. "Spanish Dreams" makes me want to get down there and be involved. I still stay in touch with Greg Neulieb periodically. Maybe we can come down and rehearse that and "To the Last Whale"... God knows we remember it from the first time around.

HYPE it up guys. So great to see Mike Merc, Greg Clarke, Renee, Dennis, Chelsea, Eric, and others at Annapolis. Really brought back some sweet memories.

It doesn't seem possible that it's 10 years already. I remember the buzz when just the discussions started happening. Congratulations on (another) great run. "Spanish Dreams" makes me want to get down there and be involved. I still stay in touch with Greg Neulieb periodically. Maybe we can come down and rehearse that and "To the Last Whale"... God knows we remember it from the first time around.

HYPE it up guys. So great to see Mike Merc, Greg Clarke, Renee, Dennis, Chelsea, Eric, and others at Annapolis. Really brought back some sweet memories.

We would love to have you back Ray if even just for a visit. However Phillip Martin is back in the CBA. So I'm covered on people telling me I suck :tongue:

I'll mention your thought to George since Phil was wondering how to get you back teaching the low brass section. I told him about your travel issues when you came down a few years ago but he wants to revisit this item.. face it bro WE LOVE YA!! HYPE!

Looking for a girl named Debbie who marched with you guys. She was also involved in a indoor Guard program and I think marched or was an instructor of the Fussilers. She lived in Florida and had several younger sisters who marched too. Wish I remembered her last name but maybe some one knows of her. She is probably in her late to mid 40's

Looking for a girl named Debbie who marched with you guys. She was also involved in a indoor Guard program and I think marched or was an instructor of the Fussilers. She lived in Florida and had several younger sisters who marched too. Wish I remembered her last name but maybe some one knows of her. She is probably in her late to mid 40's

with the Alumni Corps or the former DCI Jr. Corps? And do you know what year she marched. I might be able to help...

We would love to have you back Ray if even just for a visit. However Phillip Martin is back in the CBA. So I'm covered on people telling me I suck :tongue:

I'll mention your thought to George since Phil was wondering how to get you back teaching the low brass section. I told him about your travel issues when you came down a few years ago but he wants to revisit this item.. face it bro WE LOVE YA!! HYPE!

Definitely tell (Ex-Flounder) that I said hi and love. One of the truly great ones in a long history of the best. Makes me smile to think about it.

Last time I was working down there I was commuting from Boston - seemed far - now I'm in ####### Texas!

Still going to make it down though, even if only to sit in for a day. Count on it.

Definitely tell (Ex-Flounder) that I said hi and love. One of the truly great ones in a long history of the best. Makes me smile to think about it.

Last time I was working down there I was commuting from Boston - seemed far - now I'm in ####### Texas!

Still going to make it down though, even if only to sit in for a day. Count on it.

Big T??? WOW did not know.. :) Well try to make it UP for a practice AND for TOS!!! word is we are going to try to make TOS into a DCA show starting this year...

Former DCI Jr corps. year??? 80's? Maybe 84?

with the Alumni Corps or the former DCI Jr. Corps? And do you know what year she marched. I might be able to help...