DCE Championships

Cainan

Not strictly World Class I know... however... for those jonesing for a fix of live drum corps, the Drum Corps Europe championships are being held today in Kerkrade Belgium. As they did last year, DCE is hosting a totally free live webcast of the entire event. I think you will find some of the European corps surprisingly entertaining (and good!)...

The webcast can be found here:

2013 DCE Championships Webcast

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Not strictly World Class I know... however... for those jonesing for a fix of live drum corps, the Drum Corps Europe championships are being held today in Kerkrade Belgium. As they did last year, DCE is hosting a totally free live webcast of the entire event. I think you will find some of the European corps surprisingly entertaining (and good!)...

The webcast can be found here:

2013 DCE Championships Webcast

Enjoy!

This is a duplicate thread.

• Like 1

This is a duplicate thread.

So what? At least this one has the proper link front and center!

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

Enjoyable show! Also a notably more stable and reliable free webcast for me than the paid ones from a certain other youth arts competition web content provider.

Was able to watch from 11:00am MST 'til encore and agree with you. The live stream was bright, clear for the corps, enjoyed the commentary, interviews and the engaging audience : )

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all for watching our webcast! It was great to see so many people outside Europe watching (from 50+ countries). The webcast was free indeed. Some people thought the Video on Demand service would also be free, but unfortunately that's not true. We have to ask a small yearly fee for our VOD service, we just launched our new video platform here:

The DCE Video Vault - http://dce.videovault.eu

From all performances (33 in total, Prelims and Finals) a free 45 second clip is available. Enjoy! :-)

Marco Janssen

Drum Corps Europe

Edited by Marco