Best Apps for Drum Corps, Guard?

GMKuzma

Hey everyone, I'm writing an article on the best apps for marching bands, drum corps and guards.

I'm taking a poll and need your help--what are the best ones YOU use? What do you recommend? Or what would you like to see in the future?

Thanks.

"GM"

Email: GMKuzmaAuthor@aol.com

Hey everyone, I'm writing an article on the best apps for marching bands, drum corps and guards.

I'm taking a poll and need your help--what are the best ones YOU use? What do you recommend? Or what would you like to see in the future?

Thanks.

"GM"

Email: GMKuzmaAuthor@aol.com

Depends what you want?? For drill, I use drill book. Pretty cool app lets me put in my coordinates so I don't have to carry anything but my phone on the field.

If you want scores I have DCI scores and WG scores.

I have a couple of metronomes and tuners

Best corps app is for Madison Scouts, but Blue Coats, Phantom, BD and Cadets also have pages. Scouts is best because they have recordings of their shows since like 1953

Good input! I've used drill book and would like to see that become more interactive with multiple devices. I didn't know about the Madison Scouts app having recordings in it. That's definitely a nice feature to be able to pull up.

Thank you.

"GM"

• Like 1