Shows for 2014

Thought I would go ahead and start this since Tyler beat me to it last year! So...who's playing what for 2014? Atlanta CV just announced our 2014 show will be "Hex" with music from "Van Hellsing" by Alan Silvestri, "Come Little Children" by Erutan, "Far From Heaven" by Dream Theatre and "Chronicles of Riddick" by Graeme Revelle. We are all beyond excited about the show for next year.

What about everyone else? What can we all look forward to in Rochester next Labor Day weekend?

Thought I would go ahead and start this since Tyler beat me to it last year! So...who's playing what for 2014? Atlanta CV just announced our 2014 show will be "Hex" with music from "Van Hellsing" by Alan Silvestri, "Come Little Children" by Erutan, "Far From Heaven" by Dream Theatre and "Chronicles of Riddick" by Graeme Revelle. We are all beyond excited about the show for next year.

What about everyone else? What can we all look forward to in Rochester next Labor Day weekend?

Yeah, I started it, then neglected it after January or so. I'll spectate this time.

I will gladly defer to you Spandy. You are much better at keeping up with what's going on than I am!

Dan

If you insist :cool:

I'll start it in a new thread so I can keep the first post updated.

With the Kilties going full out celebrating the 80th anniversary of the founding of the corps by Mr. Raymond Vance in 1934; I sense the show is going to continue to be entertaining, memorable and quite appealing to the performers and the fans in the stands.

Audition weekend is December 7-8 with more announcements coming soon.

• Like 1

Awesome. This should give you guys some good recruiting fodder during the offseason.

Awesome. This should give you guys some good recruiting fodder during the offseason.

Thanks Ed. The marketing and recruitment chair person has gone above and beyond and we are really looking forward to all the different activities he has planned for this winter. The December membership weekend will be upon us in no time. We are very, very excited to get this product rolling.

Good luck to everyone. Enjoy what little down time you may have! Lord knows it's never enough.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from what was sent to the alumni yesterday, it seems Cadets 2 2014 show announcement (and Cadets 1 show announcement) might be more public two weeks from now:

Subject: Alumni Meeting, Friday, October 25, 7-9 pm
Mr. Rich Hammond, Director of Performing Ensembles for YEA! and Director of Cadets2 will be our special guest at our North Jersey Chapter Cadets Alumni Meeting. Rich will be talking about show material for both corps, where they are right now, what the office has been up to over the fall, staff additions, etc. He will also be open to a Q&A section if you have anything you would like to inquire about. Let's all welcome Rich to our Cadet family on October 25th. Please try to attend.