NEW FORUM SOFTWARE

JohnD

i for one am glad the re / green flags are gone. it was used to hate people.

• Like 1

The link

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/62667-some-old-corps-photos/?p=3326649

The text

I have a day off work Monday : ) There's Post and More Reply Options buttons on the new DCP. I picked Post with fingers crossed (where's the preview post option?)

The edits

my first edit with the DCP upgrade: I'm polite. If you see the stadium railing, I was in my seat. If you don't see the orange railing, I was on my feet : )

my second edit with DCP upgrade: 2 buttons Save Changes or Use Full Editor which is grey and gives me an error message. No worries.

The issue is with the Preview Post button and it logged me out? I’m perplexed. When I login again and click the Preview Post button, I get the error message Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

and I tried to change the font on the above 2 statements and I couldn't use Font and Size boxes. All I have is the Post button. Oh my!

edit: Save Changes is enabled and Use Full Editor is disabled. I clicked Save Changes and signing out.

I copied the above a day later. See below for edits:

The issue is with the Preview Post button and it logged me out again? I’m still perplexed.

however I now have Font and Size boxes > progress :smile:

Edited by lindap

lindap, I am unable to reproduce the issues you have stated here. We'll continue working on this problem.

Linda - the issue may be related to the new vs. old system and the 'cookies' that are used to keep track of your login status. Please log COMPLETELY out of the system (using the Sign Out link in the far upper-right corner), close your browser completely - or better, reboot your computer, and then re-open your browser and sign back in to the system.

Perhaps starting a new 'session' will clear out any previous configuration and create a new login record.

Thanks

-john

i for one am glad the re / green flags are gone. it was used to hate people.

I miss them. Now I actually have to respond to nonsense. Just like the old days of RAMD.