Hey! What's this new look to DCP?!

I never had an issue with DCP and Firefox. I have had issues with IE though. IE really doesn't like the Fan Network lately.

As for Firefox and Windows 8 - it crashes all the time. It's Firefox's way of telling me "Why the heck did you get Windows 8?"

Did we do away with post ratings?

I see "Like" and "unlike".

I see "Like This," but I don't see any "unlike." What am I missing? It appears the red negatives are gone, which quite possibly will contribute to more people feeling more open to share honest opinions. Thanks John D for answering my question earlier about if we can alter how many posts we can view on each page...the new software version doesn't allow that. So, when someone proclaims, "40 pages of this?," we will all have 40 pages and will be able to "feel their pain." :)

• Like 3

So, when someone proclaims, "40 pages of this?," we will all have 40 pages and will be able to "feel their pain." :)

Oh THAT makes me feel oh so much better :-\

I have a feeling DCP just jumped the shark. Heck most modern systems have trashed pagination all together and load more content on demand via Ajax (when you scroll to the bottom of a page). Make your software annoy users and they *will* leave. See Myspace...

Time for DrumCorpsUniverse I guess...

Ugh! Looks too washed out on the iPhone.

10 post per page? Really?

Back to 2400 baud modem days I guess. With network speeds we have now it should 100+ posts per page.

The look is ok. But IMO usability just took a giant nose dive.

I agree with corpsband on this one...

The other one was easier for me to read...but maybe that's because I'm so used to it...the old saying if it aint broke...

• Like 2