Hey! What's this new look to DCP?!

This means we have to resort to old school flaming instead. Just like it was in the good old RAMD days.

That is just so 20th century! Get with the times; now we have to interface. :wow:

We have agreement. I just didn't know where the sarcasm caption was on the new DCP.

This article explains why the lurkers abound on DCP (as witnessed by the view counts) and the posts do not.

This means we have to resort to old school flaming instead. Just like it was in the good old RAMD days.

Yea which means you get to know who is saying it instead of getting red neg bombed by the same person all day long just because they didn't like something you said a week ago. Now they have to show their face of shut up!

Why did you get rid of the i-e2232db44e2489410752b047fdd21ae8-PlusM ? Sometimes you have to give them a 200px-Ambox_emblem_minus.svg.png!

Edited by boxingfred
  • Like 2

Yea which means you get to know who is saying it instead of getting red neg bombed by the same person all day long just because they didn't like something you said a week ago. Now they have to show their face of shut up!

I have no issue with trolling of flame baiting. I'm a little out of practice though. Time to get those asbestos gloves and welder's goggles out of the crawl space!

Why did you get rid of the i-e2232db44e2489410752b047fdd21ae8-PlusM ? Sometimes you have to give them a 200px-Ambox_emblem_minus.svg.png!

I might try using :thumbdown: to replace the red-neg. Short, concise, not anonymous, and sticks out pretty well against the pastel background. Don't even have to post a comment; a simple thumbs down speaks for itself.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

I guess this is where the "Boxing" Fred comes from. :-)

I have no issue with trolling of flame baiting. I'm a little out of practice though. Time to get those asbestos gloves and welder's goggles out of the crawl space!

It is always easier to tear down than to build up. I thought drum corps was about the higher plane of seeking excellence.

• Like 2