Hey! What's this new look to DCP?!

It is always easier to tear down than to build up. I thought drum corps was about the higher plane of seeking excellence.

Drum corps is but this is the internet. :poke:

• Like 1

I might try using :thumbdown: to replace the red-neg. Short, concise, not anonymous, and sticks out pretty well against the pastel background. Don't even have to post a comment; a simple thumbs down speaks for itself.

I'm just mad I didn't get to a negative number before they took the feature away

:tounge2:

Seriously, I thought the red/green thing was a waste and far too many people got hung up on their number of grrens, reds etc. I know I got blasted for mocking it, but in hindsight it seems I was 100% correct to do so.

• Like 2

I'm just mad I didn't get to a negative number before they took the feature away

Seriously, I thought the red/green thing was a waste and far too many people got hung up on their number of grrens, reds etc. I know I got blasted for mocking it, but in hindsight it seems I was 100% correct to do so.

I was hoping that DCP was going to open up an online store so users could exchange their red/green points for assorted prizes...

• Like 1

I was hoping that DCP was going to open up an online store so users could exchange their red/green points for assorted prizes...

John D knew that, if he did that, Ream would take the whole DCP company for himself.

John was just protecting us all from that ensuing debacle.

And here I was saving up for the Chinese finger cuffs.

my profile says I have been banned twice on the same day, but it was only once...

I'm worried this will harm other's opinions of me unnecessarily because they will form opinions based on bad information. :shutup:

... also looks like the Cavaliers cell phone thread prevented me from "retiring" from the +/- with +1000 or more... dang it.

my profile says I have been banned twice on the same day, but it was only once...

I'm worried this will harm other's opinions of me unnecessarily because they will form opinions based on bad information. :shutup:

... also looks like the Cavaliers cell phone thread prevented me from "retiring" from the +/- with +1000 or more... dang it.

No one else can see your warnings. Only you and the moderating team.

Of course, I guess the cat is out of the bag now...

Yea which means you get to know who is saying it instead of getting red neg bombed by the same person all day long just because they didn't like something you said a week ago. Now they have to show their face of shut up!

Last I knew, the red minuses one could give were constrained to a very small number per day, which would render what you complain of impossible.

Perhaps a lot more people disagreed with you than you realize. :tounge2:

• Like 2