Hey! What's this new look to DCP?!

And where do I see who "Liked" a post?

Each time one of my posts has been "liked" since the upgrade went online (which admittedly is not many), I've gotten notifications at the top of the page.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do not like the new look at all. Far less content to see at one time, way too much white space. I hope there is a way to go back.

I do not like the new look at all. Far less content to see at one time, way too much white space. I hope there is a way to go back.

I feel much less "engaged" with the new layout and find myself not coming here as often. Can't exactly explain it, but it's definitely related to the layout changes.

I feel much less "engaged" with the new layout and find myself not coming here as often. Can't exactly explain it, but it's definitely related to the layout changes.

I agree - I can't put my finger on it but I feel like leaving the minute I open up the forums these days. I liked it at first.

I'm not fond of the new look either, but I still come here to browse every day.

Is it me, or is this one of the quietest off-season's here on DCP for the last few years?

Is it me, or is this one of the quietest off-season's here on DCP for the last few years?

It's not you and it's been quite surprising.

Heck, I'm about to post DCI's new 990 it's so slow.

I'll complain about the new DCP look when I send my check for my membership.

Oh, yeah... :lol:

well, the show that won wasn't hated by a large number of DCP posters