ON2 Percussion

eshmos

Does anyone know much about ON2 Percussion. I know they are a new company that does drum wraps. They have done a very nice marketing blitz but it really seems to be taking an awful long time to get up and running (I understand that), and I'm not getting a warm fuzzy from them as to payment/fulfillment. I would like to purchase some wraps but would appreciate any input others may have.

Regards,

I offered to be a contributing beta tester (as in purchasing all of my wraps to be a part of beta testing) and they declined. I'm hesitant to dive in, based on my email interactions so I am waiting for others. Once others have gotten theirs, then we'll consider it.

I really do like the idea, though.

Hey guys, this is Cassidy with ON2 Percussion. I just stumbled across this post and wanted to take a moment to address some questions and concerns. It's very important to us to connect with people who are interested in our product. As you can imagine, it has been a tremendous project for our team. Regarding the statement about it taking us a long time to get up and running, I would just like to say that within just 5 short months we announced our company to the public, launched the online store along with Drum Slip compatibility for nearly 100 variations of drums, and also released our three-dimensional Drum Slip Design Utility for the custom design option that will be available in the near future. Beta Testers were selected based on their equipment specifications - paying to be a Beta Tester was just not an appropriate option during the development of the product.

I can assure you that we take our product and services very seriously. We respond to emails as quickly as possible and also have a support phone line that you can reach us at. We are a verified merchant of Authorize.Net and accept credit card payment through a secure checkout service. If you are an educator, feel free to submit a purchase order. Also, feel free to purchase a single slip to try before you order them for your entire line. We currently have 70 Complex Gradient designs to choose from for Pearl Championship Maple and Yamaha SFZ/Field-Corps drums. These Complex Gradients will be updated monthly and we will also have other design options available soon.

I am more than happy to answer any questions about our product or our company. Feel Free to ask!

Cassidy

gbass, at this time I can't give you an exact release date, but a rough estimate would be anywhere from 8-12 weeks. However, I can tell you that Dynasty DFX slips are currently in the development phase and they are one of our top priorities, we may release them faster if testing goes smoothly. Thank you for applying to be a Beta Tester, I wish we could have accepted everyone who applied.

I snapped this photo for you yesterday at the ON2 shop of one of the Dynasty snares that we are using for shop testing. This is also the first image of our Dynasty prototype slips that we've released online.

dynastyslip.jpg