what modern main stream band would you design a show around?

So, I said Foo Fighters earlier, and this is a possible show idea:

Opener: Best of You/My Hero

2nd piece: Learn to Fly

3rd piece: Up in Arms

Percussion Feature: Rope

Closer: Pretender/Walk/Bridge Burning

Happy this has gotten some great replays. My favorites so far are foo fighters, hoobastank, Linkin park, Phil Collins and incubis. I won't put the energy into looking up who said I was confusing the topic by saying some obscure band and calling them mainstream was an attempt at being hip. Far from it. O.A.R was at one time underground college kid type band that played small venues but I guarante you they are more well know now than ever there music was the anthem of college kids everywhere this past decade. Anyways props to those who went the extra mile And listed a song line up. Anyone who writes the score and drill for the show you get no extra points unless it hits the field.

Peter Gabriel.

"Here comes the flood" was on the field with Crossmen before, but most of his music would work. I'd really like to see someone try "Red Rain" or "San Jacinto" or even "I Grieve". I think Bloo's version of "Flume" was taken from his I Scratch Your Back album, but I'm not 100% sure. It may have been a hybrid between that and Bon Iver's version.

I'd throw 30 Seconds to Mars into the mix. Pretty large-scale music, with some extra orchestrations that could translate well.

I'd agree on the Killers as well. Great band that could work on the field.