San Francisco Renegades?

the problem with partying like rock stars is some hotels don't like that in their establishment

• Like 7

the problem with partying like rock stars is some hotels don't like that in their establishment

But they sure like their money.

well...as we saw in 2012, they do to a point.

Their money for damages caused by guests? Yeah, I would think they, as any business would want that money. They are in a business to sell the use of their rooms. The people who do so are well aware that if they do not leave it like they found it for the most part, they will receive a bill for the same. If the room is then unusable by others who had reservations and were expecting the usage of said room, the hotel is out that money and potentially additional money to pay for those people to stay elsewhere. Even if there were no reservations for said room and walk-in guests wish to take a room and there isn't one available because of whatever damages, the hotel is out money.

Not sure why anyone would be upset with the hotel for normal standard business practices, unless they are the ones having to pay for the damages and they didn't cause and/or create them.

• Like 2

Their money for damages caused by guests? Yeah, I would think they, as any business would want that money. They are in a business to sell the use of their rooms. The people who do so are well aware that if they do not leave it like they found it for the most part, they will receive a bill for the same. If the room is then unusable by others who had reservations and were expecting the usage of said room, the hotel is out that money and potentially additional money to pay for those people to stay elsewhere. Even if there were no reservations for said room and walk-in guests wish to take a room and there isn't one available because of whatever damages, the hotel is out money.

Not sure why anyone would be upset with the hotel for normal standard business practices, unless they are the ones having to pay for the damages and they didn't cause and/or create them.

Having family members who owned rental properties and... yes... a cheap end motel on the highway BITD..... :flower:

And at what point should the insurance company get involved and watch your rates go up.....

Ed,

I'll spell it out this way for you. I like a good party too. But apparently this hotel didn't. And with the issues mentioned here and elsewhere, alleged or even true, it was enough to cause serious issues for the entire DCA agreement with Annapolis. Now, as I said, I'm all for a good party...as long as it doesn't get DCA kicked out of town.

and apparently, this party was crazy enough to do that.

OLD NEWS that has been beaten to death. Im seriously not going to debate what we have already debated 1000 times over before.

I just hope we see the Renegades back in some shape form or fashion on the field in ROCK STAR capacity some day in DCA.

Ed,

I'll spell it out this way for you. I like a good party too. But apparently this hotel didn't. And with the issues mentioned here and elsewhere, alleged or even true, it was enough to cause serious issues for the entire DCA agreement with Annapolis. Now, as I said, I'm all for a good party...as long as it doesn't get DCA kicked out of town.

and apparently, this party was crazy enough to do that.

It could have been worse. Consider what would have happened if they had actually been able to find a virgin....

Sounds like they have not closed the doors totally on DCA.

I would certainly hate to see a watered down..neutered version of the Renegades come back to DCA though. I think one thing that seperated Renegades from the rest of the pack was the Renegades Swagger both on the field and off the field. I mean the place to party was to the Renegades Hotel. I always made it a point the years I had a rental car or transportation to stop by and see the Renegades and the Statesmen because they both knew how to throw down and party like rock stars.

Hope to see them back in thier old form some day soon at DCA.

and coincidentally, neither of those corps are competitive anymore.

Edited by skeptic