San Francisco Renegades?

and coincidentally, neither of those corps are competitive anymore.

Sign of the times I am afraid.

It could have been worse. Consider what would have happened if they had actually been able to find a virgin....

well it was DCA weekend...I mean what were the odds?

Nobody partied like the Skyliners back in the day and we never got kicked out of a hotel, however, that was back in the day and the people responsible if something came up took care of their business.

Trip to Europe? Anyone know how that went?

if they had gone, I think we would have seen and heard about it

Nobody partied like the Skyliners back in the day and we never got kicked out of a hotel, however, that was back in the day and the people responsible if something came up took care of their business.

Same here with my old team, Frank.

And of course, today's standards and rules are different from those days.... and that's a very good thing, IMO.

Geez... if today's rules applied back in the day, we all would have been tossed out of DCA!!! :tongue:

• Like 1

I'm just going off memory here, but I thought they canceled the trip to Europe and instead did a performance or two in Vegas.

Same here with my old team, Frank.

And of course, today's standards and rules are different from those days.... and that's a very good thing, IMO.

Geez... if today's rules applied back in the day, we all would have been tossed out of DCA!!! :tongue:

I know, lol