San Francisco Renegades?

As far as white powder is concerned I have been standing there when a corps I was affiliated with was questioned quite heatedly about white powder at a housing site . I thought the guys head was going to explode and a swat team called at any moment.

Apparently this was his first rodeo with a drum corps and did not know what gold bond was. After several cans of showing him what the deal was he was convinced there was not a couple of kilos floating around on the gym floor for the HS kids to snort up on Monday and let us go on our merry way.

As far as a couple of rooms with pot smoked in them? If that is the definition of a trashed room so be it. Not like the animal house portrayal it's had us led to believe . That could have been handled with a huge fine to the few parties involved and a suspension of the parties involved. IMHO

The fact that one year after the fact, this thread is filled with accusations, finger pointing and blame, instead of people coming together to figure out how to help get one of the few corps back onto the field, tells us all we need to know about the health and future outlook of DCA. I'm not talking about the people running DCA -- I'm talking about the people in and around it. The internal culture of this group is sad and horrible. You are too dim to realize that you are slitting your own throats, one at a time.

What part of this thread gives a corps incentive to bust their *ss for a year of their lives to raise $ 100,000 USD to fly out and participate in a DCA weekend?

Will the last DCA corps left standing please turn out the lights.

Stay tuned, next comes the self-righteous grandstanding and more hypocritical finger pointing West.

• Like 1