Madison Scouts 2014 -- Playing the Music of Stan Kenton and Don Ellis

They better, or what? Why do they have to tell you? Are you an alum that has donated a bunch of time, money, and resources? Are you this upset with Boston, Blue Stars, the Cavaliers, etc. that haven't given much, if anything?

As for the uniform rumors, I hope you have good sources, and if you're that concerned, take a look at Phantom's new units. Scouts will be fine.

They better, or I'll come poop in your driveway. Lol. Nah, not really that upset - just my over the top Kaufman-esque stir things up type response.

I do feel that corps in general these days, including the others you mentioned, go a little over the top on the secrecy thing though. They make such a big deal out of it like it's

going to build more suspense or something. My only concern really with Scouts, is that they will still have short sleeves. it's not the end of the world if they do, I'm just not a big fan of them

So we're going to get a look at the new uniforms this evening. Hope the "FABULOUS" trend we're seeing from so many other corps hasn't found it's way to the Scouts. My gut says it probably hasn't but....

After watching the Scout's rehearsal last night, and after seeing 30+ hours of Phantom Regiment rehearsal this spring, I'd be SHOCKED if the Scouts don't beat the Regiment on Friday. Just sayin'

• Like 2

So we're going to get a look at the new uniforms this evening. Hope the "FABULOUS" trend we're seeing from so many other corps hasn't found it's way to the Scouts. My gut says it probably hasn't but....

Oh My....

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

I'm having trouble getting on Scouts website right now…but it appears we have a title for the show now.

I'm having trouble getting on Scouts website right nowbut it appears we have a title for the show now.

And that is...

To be honest, I was trying to get on the website today to see it again to make sure I had it right. It's on the "Tour" link at the top of the page.

I think it was called "Time Trip."

Yeah just saw it on there, Time Trip it is