2014 Programs

• 2 weeks later...

Troopers music includes "The People's House," (By John Williams??), Clifton Williams' "The Ramparts," Copland's "Lincoln Portrait," "American Symphonic Overture," by Tchaikovsky(?), and "America the Beautiful" by Samuel A. Ward.

I found it embarrassingly difficult to find composers, so excuse my mistakes if I'm wrong.

• Like 2

Troopers music includes "The People's House," (By John Williams??), Clifton Williams' "The Ramparts," Copland's "Lincoln Portrait," "American Symphonic Overture," by Tchaikovsky(?), and "America the Beautiful" by Samuel A. Ward.

I found it embarrassingly difficult to find composers, so excuse my mistakes if I'm wrong.

Jury still out on that American Symphonic Overture. Fairly confident that it is not Tchaikovsky. Would love confirmation from somebody.

OP updated.

All songs except the mysterious "american symphonic overture" added to Spotify playlist.

Edited by mingusmonk

Bluecoats just posted they'll be playing this on Facebook.....dear God this is gonna be absolutely beautiful, especially if it's a ballad. Such a PERFECT fit for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttTf8N7Bwg

So far that makes 2 songs doubled up.

This one and Lincoln Portrait.

Jury still out on that American Symphonic Overture. Fairly confident that it is not Tchaikovsky. Would love confirmation from somebody.

OP updated.

All songs except the mysterious "american symphonic overture" added to Spotify playlist.

I suspect the American Symphonic Overture is an arrangement by Robert W. Smith of Civil War melodies that includes Shenandoah.