2014 Programs

Sure. Effectively pricing yourself out of the market meets the technical definition of "available" while ensuring, for the most part, your work stays off of the field.

BK stressing their efforts to stay true to the work's original intent certainly has to make it easier for the puzzle pieces to align.

I don't think the composers have much say in the matter. Had the chance to exchange some emails with a 'name' and he was not very happy that his work wasn't being used due to the pricing.

Crown 2014

Darkest Hour

Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven / Ballet Suite #4 by Dmitri Shostakovich /

Night on Bald Mountain by Modest Mussorgsky / Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saëns /

Lacrimosa by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Sleepy Hollow by Danny Elfman

According to Wiki

Sooooo happy if this is true. But take this not to heart as it was on wiki

Edited by xxlightsoutxx

If that is true.......oh my God that will be luscious and gorgeous and lots of other things. I'm not putting my faith in it though. I'm waiting for an official announcement, this has happened before.

I hope it's true, I know a guy in Crown this year so I'm going to ask him about it

Crown 2014
Darkest Hour
Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven / Ballet Suite #4 by Dmitri Shostakovich /
Night on Bald Mountain by Modest Mussorgsky / Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saëns /
According to Wiki

interesting. but i wouldn't bet the farm on this.

(and i wouldn't count on wikipedia in this case -- someone's been hacking up that page (J Webb is corps director?!?) ).

Edited by corpsband

I noticed Glassmen haven't made program announcements so I'm assuming they're still inactive like 2013.Is there any chance that the Glassmen will return in the near future?

I noticed Glassmen haven't made program announcements so I'm assuming they're still inactive like 2013.Is there any chance that the Glassmen will return in the near future?

Not as far as anyone knows, but that's a different thread for a different day.

Crown 2014
Darkest Hour
According to Wiki

Some guy who's marching Crown claims it's a fake. He even claims that they themselves aren't totally sure what the show is.

http://www.reddit.com/r/drumcorps/comments/229vu6/carolina_crowns_2014_show/cgkv7an

He may just be damage controlling, or most likely telling the truth. I guess we won't know for sure until Crown's announcement.

Crown 2014
Darkest Hour
According to Wiki

Yea, this is Carolina GOLD, not Carolina Crown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_24XWBCCo