Skyliners Open House

We're only three weeks from the Skyliners Open House and interest has been steadily picking up for months. Come see what all the fuss is about on Saturday, November 23 at Wyoming Valley West High School in Plymouth, PA from Noon until 6PM for what is sure to be a fun, exciting day of drum corps.

Visit the website to sign up for the corps at www.sky2014.org Come out and be a part of something special on the 23rd.

Adam Burdett, Director of Recruiting

adamburdett@verizon.net

• Like 1

We're only three weeks from the Skyliners Open House and interest has been steadily picking up for months. Come see what all the fuss is about on Saturday, November 23 at Wyoming Valley West High School in Plymouth, PA from Noon until 6PM for what is sure to be a fun, exciting day of drum corps.

Visit the website to sign up for the corps at www.sky2014.org Come out and be a part of something special on the 23rd.

Adam Burdett, Director of Recruiting

adamburdett@verizon.net

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on hosting an awesome open house! It had to have been one of the best organized I had ever seen from any corps. While I was excited to see the huge crowd in attendance and stoked at hearing the corps play through the opener; I was most impressed with the care that was taken to pay homage to Sky’s past while reinforcing that this is a new, rejuvenated organization.

If the focus, care and attention of the staff, that I witnessed yesterday, is any indication, I see many good things destined to come to the Skyliners.

Thank you - to you and your team Larry, for such an enjoyable day for me. I’m looking forward to going to next Saturday’s rehearsal.

Angel,

Thanks for the kind words. It was a phenomonal day and we are looking forward to a great season and a great new beginning.

See you next week!

Larry

• Like 1