Spirit of Atlanta...

JKT90

I saw on Spirits FB page welcoming Sal Salas back. I know he is famous in drum corps. I honestly know nothing about him. I thought he was responsible for Glassmen's demise. Not sure if that is true. Any of you in the know have info on him?

If you read the post, it is a share form their winter guard page announcing Sals return this fall to the winter guard program, not the corps.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spirit-of-Atlanta-Winter-Guard/163431580515773?hc_location=timeline

Edited by SummerBandFan

• 2 months later...

I just saw the pending announcement of their 2015 staff line up. Interesting.

Yep, I saw that announcement too. "Interesting" is not the word I would use.

I would say "worried, approaching sick feeling deep down in the pit of my stomach".

I just saw the pending announcement of their 2015 staff line up. Interesting.

I haven't seen this. Do you have a link?

I haven't seen this. Do you have a link?

I'm beginning to doubt this "list" exists and this is simply speculation over rumors, which may have some truth.

Too many people that have "seen" it but aren't sharing anything other that doom and gloom.

• Like 1

Anyone have the inside info on what happened last season. That show was terrible - are the same folks responsible for that mess still around?

It's funny, I said the same thing in the Boston thread and got my head ripped off.

At any rate, they lost a significant number of staff members, and some designers.

They also had a huge lack of retention.

That mixed with a concept based on where they're from with lack if direction and too many trees, and it was weak.