Spirit of Atlanta...

JKT90

determines seeding for next regional. If a group gets 16th they have possibility if 18th in seeding. That could put you on before an intermission. San Antonio is big.

I was only referring to Crossmen/Troopers/Colts final standings.

I hope none of those three are in jeopardy of finishing 16th this Saturday.

Oregon crusaders are coming in hot

It might be a little later in the season, but I wouldn't count them out by a long shot. They're coming in hot for sure if their DATR performance was anything to go off of.

Edited by DrumManTx

Oregon crusaders are coming in hot

I'm guessing you think Spirit will have a push as well?

I would be surprised if any of Crossmen/Troopers/Colts finish 16th in San Antonio. That means two other corps would have to finish ahead of them.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it would be a big surprise.

I'm guessing you think Spirit will have a push as well?

I would be surprised if any of Crossmen/Troopers/Colts finish 16th in San Antonio. That means two other corps would have to finish ahead of them.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it would be a big surprise.

Im saying the spread between spirit and crossmen is bigger than the spread of oregon crusaders and spirit. Spirit is less than 2 points ahead OC. Last week we said the same about colts who are a point and a half ahead now. Who says OC cant close that gap? There is a possibility they can pass Spirit at SA which could put into lower random draw. Its all possible.

Also spirit has been stuck at 73-74 for a week

Edited by MotorCityMusician

Im saying the spread between spirit and crossmen is bigger than the spread of oregon crusaders and spirit. Spirit is less than 2 points ahead OC. Last week we said the same about colts who are a point and a half ahead now. Who says OC cant close that gap? There is a possibility they can pass Spirit at SA which could put into lower random draw. Its all possible.

Also spirit has been stuck at 73-74 for a week

That's where I misunderstood. I was only including Crossmen, Troopers, and Colts in the current battle for 12th, which I don't think will be decided this weekend. I do not see two corps passing any of those three this Saturday.

Spirit...I could see one corps passing them, knocking them down to 16th.

I'm a drummer and always check out the drumlines in the parking lot at the Bristol RI show. But this night, I saw the Spirit of Atlanta hornline warming up and just had to go over. They ended their parking lot session with 'Georgia' and I was blown away!!! I'll never forget it! Thanks Spirit of Atlanta!!!!

• Like 1

Just heard they were making changes this week. Keep in mind my reporting such is third hand information. If an accurate report, I hope the changes include music changes, particularly the last half. Best of luck SOA.