2014 Schedule Released

Actually, it looks like the Walnut show has been changed to Citrus College in Glendora on 6/28. I'm excited about the line-up there because we normally get 4-5 world class corps there, but now we're getting seven (Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, Blue Knights, Crossmen (I haven't seen them in person yet), Pacific Crest, Mandarins, and the Academy).

From what I understand, the venue change is due to Mt. Sac's stadium undergoing some major renovations next year in order to host some major track and field events.

Looks like we'll be getting a combined DCI/DCA @ PPL Park on July 6th.

From the YEA Site...

One week later, Drum Corps: An American Tradition will roll into our nation's birthplace in Philadelphia with a Fourth of July weekend celebration at PPL Park. The Cadets and Cadets2 will once again team up to host a one-of-a-kind event featuring the top corps from the worlds of both DCI and DCA in the fantastic PPL Park setting in Chester, Pa. Five finalist corps from the DCI side of the ledger will perform, including the defending DCI World Champion Carolina Crown, the Bluecoats, the Boston Crusaders and Spirit of Atlanta. On the DCA side, Cadets2 will host four 2013 finalist corps from the ranks of the all-age division (to be announced soon) to make up the 10-corps Independence Weekend spectacular that you certainly will not want to miss!

5 DCI Corps and 5 DCA Corps !

• Like 1

Looks like we'll be getting a combined DCI/DCA @ PPL Park on July 6th.

From the YEA Site...

5 DCI Corps and 5 DCA Corps !

wise choice. Hershey for years had a ton of success with this format. DCA fans who wouldn't normally go to DCi shows get exposed to DCI, and vice versa for DCI fans.

It's become apparent I have to adjust the week we go on vacation.

• Like 1

Count me in.

06/21 Paw Paw MI

06/23 DCI at the Movies, Chicago AMC RIver East

07/06 Lisle IL

07/13 DeKalb IL

08/01 Allentown PA

08/02 Allentown PA

08/09 Indianapolis IN

wise choice. Hershey for years had a ton of success with this format. DCA fans who wouldn't normally go to DCi shows get exposed to DCI, and vice versa for DCI fans.

It's become apparent I have to adjust the week we go on vacation.

Absolutely great idea! The Hershey show was my first exposure to DCI AND DCA a single show and it was great fun!

Interesting that the TOC have opened up a bit to a few other corps. Obvious missing corps: Madison Scouts--is there bad blood between them and TOC?

It will be San Antonio only for me. Considering not buying the Fan Network or DVDs any more.

Interesting that the TOC have opened up a bit to a few other corps. Obvious missing corps: Madison Scouts--is there bad blood between them and TOC?

Whatever the reason they aren't at those shows is a shame, because the Scouts would definitely bring in many more fans to those shows!!!