Registration to open soon

Galen

Hi all!

I hope everybody's been having a pleasant fall/early winter. I wanted to let everybody know that preliminary registration for season 21 will open the week after Thanksgiving. Hopefully everybody's auditions and program design has been going well. :smile:

I cant wait!

Hm, guess I should finish designing my shows. Got the concepts and rough drafts down, need to flesh out the ideas/musical repertoire.

when exactly do they celebrate thanksgiving in Illinois? lol

The schedule has been finalized and will be posted shortly.

The schedule for Season 21 has been finalized and is ready to be released! I will be posting a "season preview" this Friday. In the meantime, here's a preview in calendar format.

https://app.box.com/s/qj9mdjmb7l68zhf50m7p

The season begins on January 17th and runs through March 15th. There have been a couple of adjustments in the scheduling format, including a few Sunday shows for the first time in a while. There are a total of 137 events, over 60 of which (shown in italics on the calendar) are either at new locations or in locations that haven't been on the calendar for a while. That means that nearly 50% of the schedule will be new to a lot of people!

Additionally, pre-registration will be open later this evening. Look for a pre-registration thread to appear later today. With any luck, full registration will open Friday when I have a day off from work.