Put up or Shut up

This is a grass roots effort. The Glassmen Family is looking for people who know how to run a 5013c pro bono. We are not asking for money, we are asking for something more valuable....your time and expertise...there has been talk over the years on here about what would happen if we get the minds together and get a drums corps on the field. This is your chance......

• Like 1

When I saw the title, I thought I was going to be shamed for doing/not doing/thinking/not thinking something. If this is a grass roots effort, you need to water the grass instead of pulling it up by its roots before it even takes hold. Right off the bat, you've alienated people who might want to help, but don't want to get involved if that is the attitude they're going to have to deal with.

how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.

• Like 7

Now is Stu's chance to make a difference! As he's very big on how to run a corps as well as a semantics expert, he could lead the charge!

I noticed that you have 15 posts to date there Newbee. Your 'attempted' humorous swipes at me may be more effective once ya get to a few thousand posts; but then again, maybe not. :tounge2:

I noticed that you have 15 posts to date there Newbee. Your 'attempted' humorous swipes at me may be more effective once ya get to a few thousand posts; but then again, maybe not. :tounge2:

Yea, but he has 317,452 post in RAMD.

That counts, right Jeff?

:cool:

And BTW, that's "Captain Newbee" to you, Stu.

Edited by garfield