Phantom Regiment 2014

JFC.

i'm having flashbacks to that 1995 guard costume debacle.

what's with this fascination with S&M apparel lately, Cesario? seriously though...

So, you bi**h when they stay the same, you bi**h when they try something different. Why not go say nice things about your new favorite corps?

Didn't hear you get to out of control when they unveiled BDs guard unis..,.

Give it a rest already.

Can't wait to see this show take shape.

• Like 1

JFC.

i'm having flashbacks to that 1995 guard costume debacle.

what's with this fascination with S&M apparel lately, Cesario? seriously though...

So, you bi**h when they stay the same, you bi**h when they try something different. Why not go say nice things about your new favorite corps?

Didn't hear you get to out of control when they unveiled BDs guard unis..,.

Give it a rest already.

Can't wait to see this show take shape.

dude, if it were quality, i wouldn't say anything. this is amateur and tacky.

i haven't seen BD's guard unis yet. it has been well documented that i'm not a fan of their choices either (comparing '11 to QR codes).

######## at me won't make me "give it a rest." until Regiment can produce the quality design that their members deserve, then i'm going to be ########. this uni is ugly and embarrassing.

PS: you can always block my comments if you choose to. but then again, hearing only what we want to hear is second nature.

PSS: btw, how they've constructed the show and the elements they're using aren't much different that what's been used the past several years. the show is using the same formulaic approach. the music is more effect driven. adding a crazy looking uni on top of things doesn't change the fact the HOW.

Edited by chaos001