2014 Predictions Thread

I can't believe no one has started one of these yet lol. Ususally one starts in like October. Here's my BOLD prediction...

1. Hawthorne Caballeros

2. MBI

3. Bucs

4. C2

5. Atlanta CV

6. Bushwackers

7. Fusion

8. Hurricanes

• Like 1

That's bold . No 9th or 10th ?? Or are those just too close to call right now ?? :)

I can't believe no one has started one of these yet lol. Ususally one starts in like October. Here's my BOLD prediction...

1. Hawthorne Caballeros

2. MBI

3. Bucs

4. C2

5. Atlanta CV

6. Bushwackers

7. Fusion

8. Hurricanes

It is now officially the "hot stove" season. :tongue:

Actually, it would be really neat for the top three to be Bucs, Hurcs and Sky ... seeing this is the 50th Anniversary of the DCA ... that's the way they finished in 1965 ...

:-)

• Like 2

I just want someone other than Bucs to win lol

I just want to see finals somewhere other than a soccer stadium or a baseball diamond but it does not look like that is going to happen again anytime soon.

Actually, it would be really neat for the top three to be Bucs, Hurcs and Sky ... seeing this is the 50th Anniversary of the DCA ... that's the way they finished in 1965 ...

Yer showing your age.... :smile:

HAHA Fish ... seeing as I was at that 1st Championship in 65, it'd be hard not to show my age ... what a great three years in CT for DCA's first three years ... the 1st Championship was held in Milford followed by two years at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport ... then came a decade of Rochester (with the exception of Jersey City in 72) ...