Crown Performs for Disney Christmas Parade

Here's a thought, let's just be happy that a corps is on live national television. Maybe? I mean, I guess we should all spout off about how terrible DIsney is, and how little air time they'll get, let's ignore the fact that they're on TV and that people who know nothing about drum corps might google or search in some way and find out about this activity.

Yeah, it's much better this way with people upset about the number of seconds they get, or what color pants they're wearing. Exposure less than what we want isn't good.

I agree.

• Like 6

That's cute.

If you in anyway appreciated the drum corps activity as a whole, this would be a great gift to you as well. It would be equally as great a gift had Bluecoats won the DCI title.

Publicity never hurts. This is something we should all be happy about! Merry Christmas and Blessings to you and your family.

Edited by Phan
  • Like 1

For those who may have missed it, they got about 40 seconds (sounded and looked good!) and Neil Patrick Harris talked over about 20 seconds of that. As for the two hour infomercial comment, that's EXACTLY what this is...I'm a confirmed Disney fanatic and even I'm about to change the channel. Merry Christmas to all!

Did he talk about Crown? Was DCI mentioned?

There is a little home video on youtube of their performance being recorded three weeks ago.

Nick cannon called them a band then sent the intro to duggie houser who properly introduced them as DCI champs and referred to them as a Carolina crown drum and bugle corps. There were close ups good sound and probably 30 seconds of uninterrupted music. The only group that didn't sound like they were being dubbed over by a recording.

• Like 2

Nick cannon called them a band then sent the intro to duggie houser who properly introduced them as DCI champs and referred to them as a Carolina crown drum and bugle corps. There were close ups good sound and probably 30 seconds of uninterrupted music. The only group that didn't sound like they were being dubbed over by a recording.

Nice job Crown..a class organization.

• Like 2

So... Will they march in purple pants?

Unfortunately they did.

• Like 1